Sometimes Sundays are for relaxing before the week begins, sometimes they are for cramming in more fun before the weekend is over. I am getting better at embracing every day vs. dreading Monday and begging for Friday.
I wanted to share my day today because it was the perfect mix of productive and relaxing:
- Woke up (8:00am), made Chai tea, put my phone down and read (Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan)
- Boyfriend cut up some honeydew melon and pineapple followed by eggs, avocado and bacon for brunch
- Organized my room and got rid of some stuff I never wear, while wearing a charcoal mask and oil pulling with coconut oil
- Went through the kitchen desk and got rid of extra junk mail/bills that were cluttering drawers
- Went to fabric store and bought a piece of linen to reupholster my vanity stool that was looking quite ragged. Swung up to the outlet malls and bought a new pair of jeans. Snagged an ice coffee on the way home and a bag of whole bean coffee for the week
- Reupholstered my stool! Fought with the staple gun for a bit
- Sat in the sun in my reclining chair admiring my plants and listened to records. Made sure all my plants were watered and happy
- Went to the gym and did an hour of cardio while listening to some InstagramHer Summit interviews. Did 20 minutes in the sauna
- Dry brushed before I hit the shower. While showering, used a homemade face scrub that was given to me as a gift and some amazing salt body scrub that was also given to me as a gift
- Gave myself a quick pedicure
- Wrote this blog post and worked on a couple other blog post drafts
- Relaxed with my boyfriend and made a delicious chicken/eggplant Parmesan over spaghetti squash for dinner
Having productive days are the best. I will finish off the day by putting together a list of what I want to accomplish this upcoming week ❤
Now can we get some warm weather, please?