Looks yummy and healthy! I need to start making things other than chicken….
This is easy! And low carb. As you all know, I am strict about eating carbs so I love recipes like this.
1 Kielbasa turkey Sausage (sliced down)
1 red or green pepper-sliced into small cubes
2 cups of baby spinach
Olive oil-1 tbsp
McCormick Italian Seasonings (no sodium)
1. Over Med-high heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil to pan and throw in sausage and peppers and toss in pan so ingredients are covered. Add garlic.
2. Stirring occasionally to avoid burning, place a cover over the sausage and peppers to soften the pepper up.
3. Once peppers are softened and sausage looks almost cooked, add Italian Seasonings.
4. As cooking almost completes, add spinach and cover again until spinach is completely cooked (usually only takes a minute or so)
5. Uncover and lower heat, stir together and serve!
Easy breezy 🙂